A Direct Repair Program Shop (some companies use a different name for their program) is a repair facility that meets certain requirements. They do this to help their customers get the best possible repair for their vehicle, making sure that the repair shop will not take advantage of the customer or the insurance company. Some of the requirements are:
- Computerized Estimates for more accurate estimate of damage.
- Licensed appraiser so the person doing the estimate is capable to write an estimate properly.
- Paint application system and refinishing area which meet current applicable safety and environmental requirements and will produce an original manufactures type of color and finish.
- Frame / Unibody equipment with a measuring system that will repair todays vehicles.
- MIG welder for proper welding on vehicle.
- AC Equipment for use by certified personnel to evacuate and recharge air conditioning systems that meet all federal, state, and local requirements.
- Ongoing training - for all management and technical personnel.
- Pre-printed Warranty for customers.
- Computerized estimating system which meets the requirements of the Insurance Company.
We are a DRP shop for many insurance companies - contact us to find out if yours is one of them.